-
June 7th, 2002, 01:10 PM
#21
Inactive Member
I'm trying to decide if im going to go back home...Or down south for a week...When you live away from home you almost feel obligated to go back and this is the time of year all your family starts asking "Are you coming home this summer"..but but but...My friends are goin down south....and...well.....There's men in thongs there...*wimpers*...So there it is.....family reunion....Or men in thongs....Like thats a hard choice to make.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2002, 02:58 PM
#22
HB Forum Owner
THONGS has it!!..*L..heidibebe come see me..why dontcha.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2002, 04:25 PM
#23
Inactive Member
Well not all men should wear thongs actually..I was in Mexico with the girls 2 years ago...and this guy on the resort where we stayed was always what I thought..was naked...but he passed by me while I was lyin down in the sun and I realized there was a thong way up there...He was about 400 pounds...dont get me wrong im not putting him down about his weight...but why wear a thong if nobody can see it yanno.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Just like some girls shouldnt wear belly shirts....etc...Just some of my pet peeves.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2002, 04:26 PM
#24
Inactive Member
BTW...Blaze thanks for the invite...I might just take you up on that someday...I love to travel.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2002, 04:47 PM
#25
HB Forum Owner
[img]eek.gif[/img] ..uh huh..if you cant see it..whats the point!..not to mention if it grosses everyone out..hehe
YAY..your invited anytime heidi! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2002, 10:26 PM
#26
Inactive Member
betcha that thong made it look like his butt was flossin'...hahahahahahaaha...uh...nevermind....
damn...
-
June 8th, 2002, 12:54 PM
#27
Inactive Member
heidi...wanna go to NOrth Carolina in OCTober?..... it's peak weekend for the autumn colors..from what ive read ...
BLAZEY!!!!!!....*im excited*...oh man *G*
-
June 9th, 2002, 01:29 AM
#28
HB Forum Owner
me toooooooo..this time we go to the Biltmore Estate!!!!!!!!!!
-
June 11th, 2002, 02:44 PM
#29
Inactive Member
Can I come too Blaze?... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 12th, 2002, 02:52 AM
#30
Inactive Member
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you can visit her a different time..
this is GURLS weekend!!
*VBS* gurl..love ya
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks